Um alle Funktionen dieser Seite zu nutzen, aktivieren Sie bitte die Cookies in Ihrem Browser.
Mit einem my.chemie.de-Account haben Sie immer alles im Überblick - und können sich Ihre eigene Website und Ihren individuellen Newsletter konfigurieren.
- Meine Merkliste
- Meine gespeicherte Suche
- Meine gespeicherten Themen
- Meine Newsletter
Forecast of Fipronil in China
Fipronil is an outstanding insecticide and has played an important role in pest control in China. However, owing to the harmful effect of fipronil on shellfishes and bees, Chinese government has restricted the use of fipronil in China since 1 October 2009. According to CCM International’s market survey, almost all fipronil used on rice has been out of the market in China. However, currently, some fipronil producers still have no production licenses and can evade the government's market supervision through name changes of fipronil. Thus, a small amount of fipronil is still used on rice.
It is known that, after Bayer’ fipronil patent expired in June 2008, attracted by fipronil’s promising market and fat profit, more domestic companies have taken part in fipronil production, though most of them have no production licenses. Under this situation, most fipronil produced by non-license holders is exported through product name changes. In addition, in order to capture more market share, some fipronil producers also have entered animal health segment and built fipronil production lines in South America.
This report focuses on the forecast of fipronil, and the following points are clearly addressed in the report:
- The future trend of fipronil output and export
- Market risks and opportunities brought by the restriction on the use of fipronil in China
""" ; ns0:link "http://www.markt-studie.de/studien/forecast-of-fipronil-in-china-p-267820.html" ; ns1:creator "CCM International Limited" ; ns1:identifier "http://www.markt-studie.de/studien/forecast-of-fipronil-in-china-p-267820.html" ; ns1:subject "Chemie" ; ns2:feedslanguage "Englisch" ; ns2:feedsyear "2010" ; ns2:feedsprice "540.00€" ; ns2:feedscontents
- 1Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Global Market to 2020 - Increasing Demand from Carbonated Soft Drinks, Food and Beer Packaging in BRIC Nations Driving Growth
- 2The Future of Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), Market Forecasts and Growth Trends to 2020 - Packaging Applications Driving Demand Globally
- 3Ethylene Dichloride (EDC) Global Market Dynamics to 2020 - Poly Vinyl Chloride (PVC) Market Continues to Drive the Global Demand
- 4Phenol Global Market to 2020 - Consistent Demand for Bisphenol-A, Phenolic Resins & Caprolactam Will Drive Future Growth
- 5Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Global Market to 2020 - Demand for Solution-Styrene Butadiene Rubber (S-SBR) Increasing In-line with Uptake of High-Performance Tires
- 6Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA) Global Market to 2015 - Photovoltaic Encapsulants to Drive EVA Demand In The Future
- 7Butadiene Market in Europe and Middle East To 2020 - European Demand Expected To Recover While Exports Drive Middle East Production
- 8Polyurethane Global Market to 2016 - Growth of Rigid and Flexible Polyurethane Foams in Asia-Pacific to Drive Global Demand
- 9Nylex (Malaysia) Berhad (NYLEX) - Strategic Analysis Review
- 10Binh Minh Plastics JSC (BMP) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review