Um alle Funktionen dieser Seite zu nutzen, aktivieren Sie bitte die Cookies in Ihrem Browser.
Mit einem my.chemie.de-Account haben Sie immer alles im Überblick - und können sich Ihre eigene Website und Ihren individuellen Newsletter konfigurieren.
- Meine Merkliste
- Meine gespeicherte Suche
- Meine gespeicherten Themen
- Meine Newsletter
Forecast of Fipronil in China
Fipronil is an outstanding insecticide and has played an important role in pest control in China. However, owing to the harmful effect of fipronil on shellfishes and bees, Chinese government has restricted the use of fipronil in China since 1 October 2009. According to CCM International’s market survey, almost all fipronil used on rice has been out of the market in China. However, currently, some fipronil producers still have no production licenses and can evade the government's market supervision through name changes of fipronil. Thus, a small amount of fipronil is still used on rice.
It is known that, after Bayer’ fipronil patent expired in June 2008, attracted by fipronil’s promising market and fat profit, more domestic companies have taken part in fipronil production, though most of them have no production licenses. Under this situation, most fipronil produced by non-license holders is exported through product name changes. In addition, in order to capture more market share, some fipronil producers also have entered animal health segment and built fipronil production lines in South America.
This report focuses on the forecast of fipronil, and the following points are clearly addressed in the report:
- The future trend of fipronil output and export
- Market risks and opportunities brought by the restriction on the use of fipronil in China
""" ; ns0:link "http://www.markt-studie.de/studien/forecast-of-fipronil-in-china-p-267820.html" ; ns1:creator "CCM International Limited" ; ns1:identifier "http://www.markt-studie.de/studien/forecast-of-fipronil-in-china-p-267820.html" ; ns1:subject "Chemie" ; ns2:feedslanguage "Englisch" ; ns2:feedsyear "2010" ; ns2:feedsprice "540.00€" ; ns2:feedscontents
- 1High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Global Market to 2020 - Middle East Expected to Emerge as the Key Supplier
- 2The Future of Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), Market Forecasts and Growth Trends to 2020 - Packaging Applications Driving Demand Globally
- 3Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Global Market to 2020 - Increasing Demand from Carbonated Soft Drinks, Food and Beer Packaging in BRIC Nations Driving Growth
- 4Polymer Industry in India - Export Opportunities and Promising Growth in Domestic Packaging and Automotive Sectors to Drive the Demand
- 5Phenol Global Market to 2020 - Consistent Demand for Bisphenol-A, Phenolic Resins & Caprolactam Will Drive Future Growth
- 6Berger Paints Pakistan Limited (BERG) - Strategic Analysis Review
- 7Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Global Market to 2020 - Growth of Household Appliances and Electrical and Electronics Sectors in Asia-Pacific Boosts Global Demand
- 8Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MTBE) Global Markets to 2020 - China Dominates Global MTBE Demand While Developed Regions Look to ETBE and Ethanol as Replacement Options
- 9Propylene Glycol (PG) Industry Outlook in Belgium to 2016 - Market Size, Price Trends and Trade Balance
- 10China Daily-used Chemical Products Mfg. Industry Profile